Sunday, November 23, 2008

Treasure Life



This is a card I made for a friend who was leaving us at work. This card is made out of our Perfect Day papers and the colors are Tulip, Sorbet and Colonial White. The stamp set is called Treasure Life and the "Congratulations" phrase is from the For Every Occasion set.

I stamped the middle portion with various stamps in that set and I stamped them full strength and then in second and third generation with both the Tulip and Sorbet inks. Then I took a sponge and sponged Sorbet ink around the edges and on to the picture a bit. That helped create the softer look. I also sponged the edges of the Congratulations phrase too. Then I finished the card off with an Colonial White Organdy Ribbon on the right side.

2 comments:

Jena said...

Beautiful - I love all of your creations - TFS!

Nicole Bailey said...

oh it's such a pretty card-love the stamp set and the paper too! :O)