Sunday, November 30, 2008

Nursery Bash



I made this card for my cousin for her new baby boy! Welcome Breck!

The stamp set used is Nursery Bash. The little ducks stamp only has the three ducks on it, but I wanted it to show the four ducks, one for Mom, one for Dad, and two for their two little boys. So what I did is stamp the whole stamp down, then I masked what I had just stamped and stamped just another duck there in the front. They are stamped in Chocolate ink and I colored them in with our Coloring Pencils.

The papers used are from the Paper Garden paper packet and the colors are Blush, Petal, Sweet Leaf, Buttercup and Chocolate. The "Celebrate" is from the Say It In Style stamp set.

On the top, I tied our Colonial White Organdy Ribbon and added a Sweet Leaf Ribbon Slide from our Winter Cozy Mini Medley Accents Collection. The three brads on the bottom are also from the same Mini Medley Collection.

No comments: