Sunday, June 22, 2008

Magic Moments

This kit was the special during National Scrapbooking Month. My Mom made up these pages and I just wanted to share them with you, I love how they all look!!

The kit came with everything Mom used to create these pages: the papers themselves, the ribbons, the brads, the Stickease, etc. The only "extra" we added was Sparkles on the trees for December.

Brrrr:







Be Mine:







Memories:





'

Sunshine:







Mom:







Dad:







Summertime:







Celebrate:







Life's Milestones:







Fall:







Season's Change:







Holiday Memories:






2 comments:

Mary said...

I love what you and your mom did with these pages!!! Hope you post the completed book when you add pictures. I don't think I've ever seen the set done with pictures and yours are just perfectly waiting for them! Nice job.

Mary

Kim said...

Wow, these are awesome layouts! Tell you mom she did a wonderful job on them!