Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Emporium

This is another layout my Mom and I worked on for my sister's wedding dress. Like the layout below, we do have pictures on it, but I had to cover the pictures up per the bride. No one can see the dress before the wedding, she said! =)



This uses the Emporium paper packet. Colors are Buttercup, Cocoa, Crystal Blue, Sweet Leaf, White Daisy and Tulip.

On the left page is a row of chipboard hearts from our Dimensional Elements Framed Fun set that I colored in with Tulip ink. Attached to the row of hearts is a White Daisy Tag from the Mini Medley Collection. I then used our Love Letters Rub Ons to add the word "Joy" to the tag.

On the right page, there is a bracket { from our Dimensional Elements Fresh Shapes that is also colored in with Tulip ink. Then the circles on the right side of that page near the top are just cut out from the paper packet.








1 comment:

Christine said...

Beautiful pages-thanks for sharing!