Sunday, December 14, 2008

Frosty Friends & Aspen

First, I want to say that this is pretty much cased from Nicole Bailey. Thanks Nicole, this is a great card!!

This is a 6" x 6" card that uses the Aspen paper packet and the colors are Bamboo, Creme Brulee, Twilight and White Daisy.

The stamp set used is Frosty Friends. I stamped that in Black Staz-On ink, then colored it in with our ink pads using our Waterbrush. The "Wishing you a warm nose and toasty toes" phrase is also stamped in that Black Staz-On ink and, on that and on the snowmen, I used a sponge to edge Twilight ink around the edges.

The ribbon tied around the card is from our Creme Brulee Designer Ribbon Rounds Collection and the spiral clip and brads are from our Winter Cozy Mini-Medley Accents Collections.




2 comments:

Kim said...

Very cute card! I love that stamp image!

Nicole Bailey said...

OMG!
When I first saw it I was like OMG that's my card! :O)
I'm glad to hear you liked my original one.
Nice blog you have here. I'm just going to look around for a bit ;O)