Sunday, July 20, 2008

Rising Up



This page is a 6" x 6" page for a quote swap I had participated in. This is a favorite quote of mine and is found in the Follow Your Dreams stamp set. The flowers are from the Life Is So Good set and the bees and the heart are from the A Little Bee set. Finally, the letters along the side are from the Precious Alphabet set.

The colors are Heavenly Blue, Blush, Sunny Yellow, Garden Green and Colonial White. The two pieces with the quote stamped on them are also raised up on foam tape for a little extra dimension. And there is also some edging done with the Heavenly Blue ink on the larger Colonial White piece.
x

1 comment:

Kami said...

Very nice! I love that quote too.

I wanted to let you know that I nominated your blog for the Weblog award. You can go to my blog for details!

Keep up the great work!